This Thursday, I’ll be doing a video Google Hangout with John Scalzi (Redshirts, Old Man’s War, other awesome things), through Booktalk Nation, at 7PM EST. You can hang out with us. You can ask questions. You can also dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. Because if your friends won’t dance well if they won’t dance -
- ahem, excuse me. Got a little off track there for a moment. Did I mention I’m being interviewed by this guy?
If you don’t show up he’ll be VERY disappointed in you, and to be honest, he wasn’t too impressed with you to begin with.
We’re gonna bullshit about NOS4A2 and the “Good Parts” theory of writing and cool stuff like that, so I hope you’ll drop in. Here’s all the info about signing up.
Yeah, okay, I admit it. Not my best title for a blog post ever.
- chimneyfish likes this
- thi5-g1rl reblogged this from joehillsthrills
- thi5-g1rl likes this
- coolurlistaken likes this
- captaincuntsmash said: Dude, you are great. Seriously. Puns are cool.
- captaincuntsmash likes this
- drunken-soberness likes this
- papereader reblogged this from joehillsthrills
- greta-e likes this
- changterhune likes this
- glassisland likes this
- joehillsthrills posted this